Our measures against the coronavirus: maintenance of dates and venues, maximum flexibility in returns and the possibility of a limited capacity. Therefore, we recommend you reserve your place in case you are interested.
From WP CAMP we are aware of the uncertainty that COVID-19 is generating in our society. But we are sure that we will overcome this situation. Therefore, our team is working in anticipation that for the month of July we can enjoy the WP CAMP water polo campuses.
Given the possibility that the health authorities allow the celebration of sports camps this summer, we want to announce that:
- WP CAMP will prioritize participants’ health safety above all when celebrating this year’s campuses. They will only be held in the event that there are the maximum guarantees based on the protocols established by the administrations.
- We maintain, to this day, all of our summer campuses in dates and locations.
- There is the possibility of changes in the dates of our campuses. In that case, it would be notified as far in advance as possible, allowing the option of accepting or rejecting the new date without penalty.
- If any of the campuses cannot be held, the registered families will be informed, offering them the full refund of the amount paid or the exchange for another of our campuses.
- Health control measures could be implemented, such as a maximum of registrations per shift. If there is a limit of places, they will be assigned according to the rigorous order of registration.
From WP CAMP we want to transmit a message of tranquility and trust. If finally sports campuses cannot be held this summer in Spain, WP CAMP will make full refunds of the amounts paid by those registered. That is why, in case you are interested in participating in our water polo campuses, we recommend that you register to avoid losing your place.
For any questions related to our water polo campus, we recommend that you contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.